Tap Out Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crunch dog

MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Empty
PostSubject: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:29 pm

TAPOUT RETIRES

Mobsters families serve 2 purposes one is to obviously protect one another and assure that other families do not bully one player. I however feel that a family in this game is less for protection and more to enhance the game…

With laughter, growing friendships, looking forward to come into a place where we all gather and basically shoot the shit. 2 years ago I made the point to many people, that none of us would be playing this app forever maybe not even for a year.

The game is consuming and effects people differently I’ve had many ups and many down here. I’ve made many great friends and have witnessed some of the biggest real life losers.
Playing this app has proven to me why having an education is so damn important.

It has also demonstrated to me that no matter what you say some people just cant change their idiotic ways. People cry, complain, take shit to heart, get offended too fast, act like their vital signs are truly dropping and virtual dead is real WTF is that?

Somewhere along the line this family for whatever reason lost a lot of the chemistry we all had with one another or our schedules became too busy. The game shouldn’t be a shore.

Some people just do not have the proper social or people skills to function in an environment like this where many people with different personalities are present and interact with one another.

You have all noticed chat has been silent for a long time. When the OG members of this family came together the days & nights were always fun and full of laughter, story telling video sharing ect. That’s pretty much gone now & cant be forced upon anyone

The games new rules obviously made the game dull and turned many people away.
Lets be honest mobsters is full of pussies cry babies hiders honestly they should rename the game because all the original gamers have been overran with…

fragile tards who like to make everything political. Alliances, using the military as a get away free card, clones, bare handed kamikazes, premade accounts, bot users, padders, snipers, blockers, energy beggers,….

pulling the I’m a friend of a friend card…. the list can go for days the game just plain SUCKS ASS As far as the game goes I can honestly say that tap out inc was successful we did not loose a single war. If anything we protected many other families

Last meeting we were clear about TOI’s future with that said Kat, Deville and I have unanimously decided that T.O.I. will be retired for good no comebacks or reunions we retire on top I have yet to hear of a family retire without inner drama or defeat.

So as of right now this family is no more. And Everyone is to drop their flag and can no longer tag TOI. I will be taking a break from the game and will log in ever 7 days and basically kill everyone.

Those feeling that there is a connection between them that will survive this retirement by all means ban together but I’m tired of this game all around I hope I was a fair respectful boss to you all and more important a friend you could trust in
Back to top Go down
KAT
Admin
KAT

PostSubject: Re: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 pm

WE LOVE ALL YOU GUYS..... AND WILL STILL BE AROUND.... JUST A PAGE AWAY.... IF YA NEED THEM DEAD YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME..... XOXOXOXOX KAT
Back to top Go down
NfiniteNaledge

NfiniteNaledge

PostSubject: Re: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:10 pm

I have spoken to moose and if anybody else doesnt know....I have decided to go solo as well. I have been with MIA/TOI since I first started playing this app about a year and a half ago. I want to do something different. I have nothing but love and respect for each and every person in TOI. I will be around...You will see me pop up in some of your wars to help. Smile Much love to you all.

Nfinite Naledge
Back to top Go down
C3RT1F13D_GANG5TA

C3RT1F13D_GANG5TA

PostSubject: Re: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:31 pm

Every time I leave the family alone for a few days I come back to major changes. lol I as well have decided to roll solo for a while. It's nothing personal against any of you but I have just decided to leave this family and go alone for a while. If you need me feel free to tag my page and let me know. I'll still kill for you and fight by your side if you need me.

Respectfully yours . . . Certified Gangsta
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spadez04
Vixxenellah

Vixxenellah

PostSubject: Re: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Always here for the family to fight for you however I have also decided to part ways. Thanks for a great year! Ill pop in once in awhile to see whats up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES   MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEETING NOTES TOI RETIRES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tap Out Inc. :: ~~~ WELCOME ~~~ :: TAP OUT INC RETIRES-
Jump to: